- Transparency Seal
- Contractor's Licensing and Registration
- Overseas Contractors Registration
- Constructors Performance Evaluators Accreditation
- Construction Arbitration/Mediation
- Contact Us
Wednesday, June 10, 2020 05:55 PM
GUIDELINES ON HOW TO PAY AND OPTIONS FOR PAYMENTS FOR THE RENEWAL OF THE CONTRACTOR’S LICENSE
(as of June 10, 2020)
For Digital Payments:
Contractors renewing their license can pay online via the Land Bank of the Philippines’ Link Biz Portal, on the following circumstances:
- For Landbank Account holders, you may pay through LinkBiz Portal (see below for instructions).
- For the following Account Holders from the following banks:
- Robinsons Bank
You may pay through LinkBiz Portal through PCHC PayGate option.
- For other BancNet Bank Account ATM Holders, the current option of LinkBizPortal through the BancNet option, is NOT AVAILABLE because it is undergoing maintenance downtime with the LinkBiz Portal.
- Please consider other options first.
- You may consider also opening digital accounts from RCBC and UnionBank, so you may avail of the PCHC PayGate option for the LinkBiz Portal.
B. For Cash Payments:
For those in the province and near regional offices, you can pay in the regional offices using your license number as the default payment number. Please upload your receipts in the portal afterwards.
- Please note that currently, LANDBANK branches DO NOT accept over-the-counter payments and is still improving their system.
C. The PCAB Office is currently closed and cannot receive cash payments.
* Please use the Feedback Form of the Renewal Portal so we can continue improving the system.