- Transparency Seal
- Contractor's Licensing and Registration
- Overseas Contractors Registration
- Constructors Performance Evaluators Accreditation
- Construction Arbitration/Mediation
- Contact Us
Wednesday, June 10, 2020 05:55 PM
GUIDELINES ON HOW TO PAY AND OPTIONS FOR PAYMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION FOR NEW REGULAR LICENSE, RENEWAL OF REGULAR LICENSE and SPECIAL - LICENSE JOINT VENTURE (Local) FILED THROUGH PCAB PORTAL
(as of May 05, 2021)
For Digital Payments:
I. PayMaya (Recommended)
1. PayMaya with e-wallet
2. PayMaya using Debit/ Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB)
II. Land Bank of the Philippines’ Link Biz Portal
1. For Landbank Account holders, you may pay through LinkBiz Portal.
2. For the following Account Holders from the following banks:
c. Robinsons Bank
You may pay through LinkBiz Portal through PCHC PayGate option.
B. For Cash Payments:
I. DTI Regional Offices with CIAP Windows:
For those in the provinces, you can pay in the DTI Regional Offices with CIAP Windows. Please upload your receipts in the PCAB Portal afterwards.
1. DTI Regional Office- CAR (Pine Lake View Bldg., 9 Otek St., 2600 Baguio City)
2. DTI Regional Office- III (Malikhain St., cor. Maagap St. Diosdado Macapagal Government Center Maimpis City, San Fernando, Pampanga)
3. DTI Regional Office- V (3F Capitol Annex Bldg., Old Albay District, Legazpi City, Albay)
4. DTI Regional Office- VII (3/F, WDC Bldg., Osmena Blvd. cor. P. Burgos, Cebu City, 6000, Cebu)
5. DTI Regional Office-VIII (2F Leyte Academic Center, Gov’t. Center, Pawing Palo, Leyte)
6. DTI Regional Office- X (NACIDA Bldg., Corrales Ave. cor. Antonio Luna St. Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental)
7. DTI Regional Office- XI (Mintrade Building, Monteverde Avenue corner Sales Street, Davao City)
II. The CIAP Cashier in Makati Office.
III. Please note that currently, LANDBANK branches DO NOT accept over-the-counter payments due to administrative limitations.
For assistance, queries and clarifications, please email us at email@example.com