- Transparency Seal
- Contractor's Licensing and Registration
- Overseas Contractors Registration
- Constructors Performance Evaluators Accreditation
- Construction Arbitration/Mediation
- Contact Us
How many days does the Owner have to approve shop drawings?
Generally, the Owner has to approve the shop drawings within 7 working days of submission by the Contractor.
This period does not apply in the following cases:
• When the CONTRACT specifies the contrary; or
the Contractor's submission is deficient (such as if corrections are needed)
Unless specified to the contrary or unless the Contractor’s submission is deficient, shop drawing approval by the Owner shall be made within seven (7) working days of submission by the Contractor.