- Transparency Seal
- Contractor's Licensing and Registration
- Overseas Contractors Registration
- Constructors Performance Evaluators Accreditation
- Construction Arbitration/Mediation
- Contact Us
How much time does the Owner have to approve the materials, samples, or equipment?
The Owner must act on the submission of equipment, samples, or materials within seven (7) days of submission by the Contractor. The 7-day period may be disregarded in the following cases:
• If specified to the contrary; or
• If the Contractor's submission is deficient.