- Transparency Seal
- Contractor's Licensing and Registration
- Overseas Contractors Registration
- Constructors Performance Evaluators Accreditation
- Construction Arbitration/Mediation
- Contact Us
Monday, March 16, 2020 01:43 PM
To all Philippine Contractor’s Accreditation Board (PCAB) stakeholders and clients, amidst the present health emergency, by virtue of PCAB Board Resolution No. 052 series of 2020, the following temporary regulations shall be implemented:
For Renewal Applicants: PCAB is temporarily lifting the Staggered Filing for Renewal of Regular License applicants (BR 376, s. 2014) with below license ending:
•License Ending 2 – March 1 to 15
•License Ending 3 – March 16 to 31
•License Ending 4 – April 1 to 15
(until further notice).
Further, the aforementioned applicants may file their applications before 30 June 2020 and shall NOT be imposed an Additional Processing Fee (APF) of Php 5,000.
For Special License - Joint Venture Applicants: Contractors may submit their Joint Venture applications thru e-mail, provided that below guidelines are followed:
1. Application forms should be duly accomplished, notarized and must be signed by the Authorized Managing Officer on each and every page including its supporting documents;
2. All pages of the documents should be scanned into PDF format;
3. E-mail Composition:
a. Subject: JV Application - <Contract ID> - <Name of Joint Venture>
b. Message: <Name of Joint Venture>, <Bidding Date>, <Contract ID>
c. Attachment: PDF file of application including supporting documents
d. Send To: email@example.com
4. Wait for the feedback of PCAB.
5. Board Resolution No. 047, series of 2015 shall be applied for applications filed less than five working days but at least one day before bidding date or negotiation date;
6. Payment of fees shall be made before the release of PCAB license.
Please take note that walk-in applicants may submit their applications via the drop boxes located at PCAB lobby. Applicants shall be notified of result of their application thru e-mail or contact numbers that they provided. Payment of fees shall be made before the release of the PCAB license.
We are constantly assessing the situation and should there be any changes, we will provide an update immediately. Rest assured, your health & safety and our team’s health & safety is our utmost priority and we will be exercising all precautionary measures during these times.
Atty. HERBERT D.G. MATIENZO
16 March 2020