- Transparency Seal
- Contractor's Licensing and Registration
- Overseas Contractors Registration
- Constructors Performance Evaluators Accreditation
- Construction Arbitration/Mediation
- Contact Us
What are the safety and sanitation requirements for the project site that the Contractor must follow?
From the commencement of the Work and until its completion, the Contractor shall:
• Furnish and put up all temporary barricades and guard lights necessary for the protection, proper prosecution and completion of the Work;
• Maintain guard lights at the top of the falsework tower, barricades, railings, etc.;
• Provide and maintain ample sanitary toilet accommodation and other necessary conveniences, including water connections for the use of personnel and laborers on the work properly secluded from public observation in such manner and at such points as shall be approved by the Owner, and their use shall be strictly enforced;
• Keep such places clean and free from flies; and
• Remove all connections and appliances connected therewith prior to completion of the Work.