- Transparency Seal
- Contractor's Licensing and Registration
- Overseas Contractors Registration
- Constructors Performance Evaluators Accreditation
- Construction Arbitration/Mediation
- Contact Us
What are shop drawings?
Shop drawings represent:
• All working and erection dimensions;
• Arrangement and sectional views;
• Necessary details, including complete information for making connections with other work; and
• Kinds of materials and finishes.
Shop drawings shall be dated, numbered consecutively, and shall contain:
• The name of project;
• The descriptive names of equipment, materials, and classified item numbers and
• The location at which materials or equipment are to be installed in the Work.