- Transparency Seal
- Contractor's Licensing and Registration
- Overseas Contractors Registration
- Constructors Performance Evaluators Accreditation
- Construction Arbitration/Mediation
- Contact Us
What is the responsibility of the Owner with respect to performing acts which may affect the Contractor's timely completion of the work?
Article 2.06 enumerates some instances where the Owner may be required to act, and such action may affect the Contractor's timely completion of the work, such as:
- Giving his decision, opinion or consent;
- Expressing his satisfaction and approval;
- Determining value;
- Providing drawings;
- Supplying equipment or materials
In these cases, the Owner shall exercise such discretion fairly and in a timely manner, taking due regard of Completion Time and the approved construction schedule notwithstanding any provision in the Contract requiring the Contractor to notify the Owner when such action is due.